Monday 25 April 2011

So this was going to be a post about an amazing Vintage outfit for people from Stardoll to buy!
So I asked 3 models to put on a vintage outfit so I could decide which one I would use for the blog. Now when I asked them to do this task I has assumed that they would all go straight to 'Decades and choose an outfit from there, but I was plesently surprized. They all had their own inturpreataion of what they called 'Vintage'.Therefore I decided to change the idea for this post into the different veiws on Vintage clothing.

First of all we have my first model, Lea781 has put a more modern twist on her inturpetation of Vintage
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Overall this is not an outfit I myself would Classify as vintage but it is her inturpitation on it which is what this post is all about! =]

My second model,cherrypie275xx dug really deep into vintage and took it to the next level. This may be a contriversial outfit.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Over all I like this outfit it does seem old but is it Vintage? Also I wouldn't be seen wearing this outfit but it is a good outfit if you had this sort of victorian theme to your suite, my personal opinion is confussing even to me. What do you think?


Okay so our next 3 models done the expected and went straight to Decades but still....the outfits are completey different. What do you think?


Xx_emzyy_xX
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
misskelsy96
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SARAHMOLONEY
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



No comments:

Post a Comment