Sunday 24 April 2011

The HOT & The NOT Of The Catwalk

Haii. Its Stella :) ♥

Ok, so heres what I found:

So This Girl Was The #1 On The Catwalk. Lets Compare her to 4 outfits I found creative. (Or 3 of them atleast :) )
1. I love the use of the puffy skirt with a rose purse! VERY Fashionable. The necklace wraps it all up. Awesome job m'dear!
2. Now THIS, is my FAVORTIE! I LOVE this outfit!!! It's so fashionista! The light pink skin makes it seem classy. You see, if the skin was a darker peach or a brown, it wouldn't stand out at much.
3. I honestly had to to post this. Too funny. Seriously girls?
4. This was the outfit telling me this girl knows fashion. And what she's doing. She knows exactly which necklace, handbag, and shoes will look HOT, and which will NOT. The girl came in second on my favorites list. The black long straight hair pulls it all together, and you find yourself wanting the outfit.

I found a girl wearing what seemed to me, to be a Easter egg? But I didn't write down her name, and I PS'd something else after her before patsing her. Lol!


So what do you think? Which is your FAVORITE of the 4? And does the top on the catwalk keep her name? Or is it time to step down? Vote in a comment!

What I noticed all together on the catwalk: I saw many Sharpay dresses. And many non superstar's showing some fab style. Good job!


♥♥♥ Stella

1 comment:

  1. I like number 4 cause its very stylish. This was a great idea Stella, well done :).

    ReplyDelete