Saturday 23 April 2011

On the search for Models

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic






Hey!Shauna here.
To cut to the chase go to the last paragraph unless you want all the in's and out's .
In this blog I do posts on Stardoll Fashion and because of that I am in search of models.Not all my posts can just contain me there over and over and over again modeling clothes from the starplaza.
Are you interested?If so keep reading


So to do this first thing is first you have to have a stardoll account
but that's sorta obvious.
Second you need to know how to take a Tinypic of your Stardoll screen. If you don't know but still really want to model carry on reading. When you give me the Tinypic I will do the editing on the doll so don't cut it the way you may see my pictures, so just take the tunypic and cover up any information you do not want me to know.
To be a model you will have to be willing to come up with outfit themes and accept the choice I give you of your theme.
Some of the themes needed for my part in this blog are:
-Current LE
-Non-SS
-SS
-Vintage
-Floral
-Who wore it better?
-Item of the week
-People on a budget
-And any other ideas you might have
You don't need to own any of the items to do the modeling
simpley gointo the Starplaza dress up your doll in the theme and take a TP and give me to me.




You still interested?
Good. To become a model please go to my suite ( shaz.d ) and send me a friend request with the following info included:
Make sure to right 'Modeling' as your starting word
Then say 'Yes' or 'No' so I know so I know if you can do a tp
followed by What theme you would prefere to complete for the blog


Once that is done I will contact you A.S.A.P


Shauna/ shaz.d xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment