Sunday 24 April 2011

Meet 'The Face of my posts!!

misskelsy96(Click to visit her suite)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


This will be the Model for all my posts.
Incase you don't already know my posts are on Fashion.
So this is Caoimhe the model making all this happen for me.
She will be dressing up in different hotbuys,
and helping me find people wearing the same thing to do a 'Who wore it better'
So be prepared to be seeing alot more of this one
She is amazing!
Don't forget to check her out!
And if you are one, wondering how and if you can become a model its easy!
Just visit my suite shaz.d(click to view) and send my a friend request with the word modeling and I will be in contact with you A.S.A.P
Thanks and enjoy!
Shauna
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment