Wednesday 11 May 2011

New Stardoll Changes?!

Yup, Stardoll has changed many things around.
1. Stardoll Currency. Now Stardoll has these things called Starcoins. You can earn 40 (I think) Starcoins a day. Stardollars still exist, but only for superstars. Everyone should have gotten mail about it. Personally, I don't really like it. In fact, I think that you can even get less than we used to!
2. Starbazzar Reserved. Have you ever wanted to reserve an item in the starbazzar? Well now you can! Just by a click of a butto you can reserve an item in your starbazzar!
3. Not really a change but I'm going to say it anyways! There's going to be a new 'Villa Beach' interior.

So, sorry for the short posts we are trying to get a couple more workers, so sorry for the delay! Don't stop following, because this blog will be awesome! I (Lisa) have now moved onto pretty much everything, not just makeup! But don't worry I still will be doing makeup tutorials!

Oh and, by the way.. Eleanor is going through a couple little problems on Stardoll, so she is not going to be posting here for awhile. (:

-Lisa/MissScarlett913

No comments:

Post a Comment